Quantum Art - MAQ
What is Quantum Art
Quantum physics has made known to the microscopicfoundations of reality and the new art describes a multidisciplinarydialoguebetween science, art and society, for a 360 ° view of the world: what surrounds us is not only whatwesee, butit is very more. The Quantum Group of Art was founded in 2010 by Roberto Denti to reconcile science and art and aims at overcoming the mechanistic system for a new renaissance and a new society founded on Man New. Itsmembers are scientists and artists of alldisciplines: painting, sculpture, photography, movies, poetry, writing, dance, music, artists are Italian, European, Russian, American, Brazilian, Argentine, Australian, Chinese. Each artist has his own style, his way of seeing and experiencing art in strong connection with the contradictions of the society in which he lives. Each artist is free to express themselves as theyseefit, using the techniques most suitable for him, to represent his thought, his mood, his convictions, and all that he desires in respect for the otherperson. Even in a time of crisislikethis, we at QAGI, webelieve in international cooperation and the possibilities that art and science can be used to buildsomething new from everypoint of view: scientific, cultural and social. The basicthemes of Art Quantum evoke strong conceptssuch as cultural changeaimed as a relationshipbetween art and science to promotecriticalthinking, understanding of the complexity of the natural balance, social and economicfactors that generate the diversification of the living system and society. This cultural changeitmeans innovate through art quantum and quantum science, the research model and social development, in order to overcome the old form of society based on the conception that individuals have, betweenthem, relations of strength and notcooperation.
In particular, the artist quantum inspired:
• From the artisticinterpretation of science, quantum physics, quantum biology, medicine, quantum astrophysics, astronomy, studies on the brain and mind and everything that youspecify and will define by the adjective quantum, entanglement, photon and the terms that are derived and will derive from quantum science.
• From the cognitive and social changeaimed as the overcoming of mechanistic system;
• From the interpretationartisticempathy;
• From the interpretationartisticattitude bio vitalist in order to define a new ethicaldimension of the pleasure of existence;
• From poetryunderstood as an interiorcomparable to a planewhere the quantum fluctuations and the artisticimagination are transfigured in conceptualmodels and communicative in a continuoussearch of the self compared to the real world;
• From fundamentalconcepts of quantum space-time, be itreal and / or virtual, internal or external to the living beings.
What is MAQ
MAQ is a contemporary and international art movement to spread, through art and quantum science, a co-operationspeech at world level, to create the preconditions for a vision of the innovative world, where each one, with itsowncharacteristics and peculiarities, itbecomes part of a paritycollaboration. They are part of MAQ artists from around the world and scientists for the search for a creativity tense to an articulateevolution, aimed at seeking new models of life, new social relationships in full respect of biodiversity as a whole. Roberto Denti published the Manifesto of Quantum Art in 2008, in 2010 he founded QAGI Quantum Art Group Italy, which became International in 2011, in conjunction with the “ItalianInnovatorsPrize”, conferred by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers as an Italianinnovation in the field of art and communication. MAQ is the naturalevolution of previousexperiences: from an international group of artists and scientistswe have transformed, in 2017, in an international artisticmovement, supported by scientific and research centers as well Quantum of the Professor Massimo Pregnolato e Science-Art Research Center of Australia by Professor Robert Pope. We have more thanfiftyexhibitions and eventsorganized in prestigiouslocations in Milan, Venice, Rome, Ferrara, Pavia, Piacenza and China, Shanghai, Souzhou, TaiCan and conferences at the University of Pavia, Milan and Souzhou. For over a year, we have focusedour attention on Russia, supported by Italiart. Weexhibited in Moscow and St. Petersburg in 2016 and 2017. Recently MAQ attended the Moscow Biennale 2017 with sevenartists, Italians, Russians and Chinese.